Sunday, January 8, 2012

If you're here, you are awesome!

Welcome to my new blog!  My name is Mandy.  My main reason for creating this blog is to keep a record of my upcoming adoption!  I would also like to get the word out about what it takes to be crazy enough to change the world!

Where my husband and I are at in our adoption process:

We've decided to adopt from Africa!

... that's about all we know haha.  We have a few agencies we are currently researching.  It looks like we are leaning towards the Democratic Republic of the Congo or Uganda.  We are not going to specify gender.  We want whoever the Lord has planned for us!

Please stay tuned for my updates throughout the process!  It will an amazing journey into parenthood, and we are so excited about this decision we have made to save a child's life!  Please pray for us as we take this giant leap of faith!  Please also pray for God to lead us to the child He's intending for us, and for the safety of him or her while living in the poverty of Africa.

I can hardly wait to hold my child in my arms and to tell them, "God has great plans for you."

2 comments:

  1. We are excited to see what God has planned for you guys! We are praying for you and we love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete